Come join Munch MINIFESTIVAL at Klevfos Industrial Museum Saturday 13 August. This is an open and free family day with various activities all over the Klevfos area. Organizer is Løten municipality.
The theme is art, but maybe not the way you´ve imagined that art could be. Art can be many things, and variety and creative enthusiasm is what we want to show you at this festival. Munch Minifestival marks the end of Camp Munch 2016.
Location: Klevfos Industrial Museum, Løten, Norway
Time: 11:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
12:00 Exhibition opening with vernissage. Mayor Bente Elin Lilleøkseth and artist Unni Askeland will open the exhibition.
1:00 p.m. Unni Askeland shows us and tells us about her artwork Munchadoptions.
2:00 p.m. “Mens Edvard tegner”, outdoor sing-theater from when Munch visited Løten in 1875.
4:00 p.m. Geirr Lystrup plays guitar and sings familiar songs.
11:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.:
- The Munch-center in Løten. The story about Edvard Munch in Løten.
- Virtual reality. Experience a rollercoaster ride with virtual reality glasses.
- Kite workshop. Make and fly your own kite.
- Mosaic workshop. Take part in today’s Munch-picture in glass and stone.
- Paint workshop. Test your abilities as an outdoor painter.
- Paper workshop. Create your own unique paper in the old fashioned way.
12:00 to 4:00 p.m.
- Wall animation. Take part in and watch a painting take shape on the wall, at photography and in film.
12:30 to 3:30 p.m.
- Graphics workshops. Create your own graphic prints.
Free entrance and participation. There will also be food stations of various kinds, so that you can buy food, coffee and cakes. All participants under the age of 15 can take part in a competition to attend most of the stations and win great prizes.
Munch MINIFESTIVAL is organized by Løten Municipality in collaboration with Klevfos Industrial Museum and Fargefabrikken v/ Nina Molven.
Munch MINIFESTIVAL is supported by Sparebankstiftelsen DNB, Arts Council Norway and Hedmark Fylkeskommune.